Work at Packo
At the moment there are about 130 employees working throughout our company. As a production company with its own R&D department and sales network, we have a wide range of profiles.
What we offer you is a challenging job in a healthy and professional organization.
Do you want to strengthen our team? Take a look at the vacancies to see if there is something to your liking. If we do not currently have any vacancies, you are certainly welcome to apply spontaneously. Send an e-mail with your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
A look behind the scenes
Interview with Nancy Stroom, Purchaser at Packo Inox Ltd
• What did you study? Graduate business translator
• What is your job title? Purchaser
• What does your job entail? We are 3 people in our purchasing department. Purchasing, planning and stock management are the central pillars in my job responsibilities.
• How long have you been working at Packo? I started in 1988, so this year it will be 33 years.
• How do you hold your own in this typical male world? Actually, I have never experienced Packo as a typical man's world. When I started at Packo, there were already a few female colleagues, the atmosphere was good and I immediately felt at home there. The total number of employees was just over 50 people, almost all from the Diksmuide region, this made it easy for me to get to know everyone.
• How have you seen the business grow? I have enjoyed the growth and the various expansions. I got to know a lot of new colleagues, we already work with 130 people, which is not a small amount. With me there are many colleagues who have also accumulated a good seniority, this only confirms that Packo is a stable and strong company where everyone feels good.